The kitchen sink gets used more than most fixtures in your home throughout the day. It can become a dirty, germy place in no time. All the leftover food, rinsing water, and dirty dishes can cause unsightly stains and odors that aren't always easy to get rid of. Every once in a while the kitchen sink is due for a deep cleaning and we have the best method for you.
What You'll Need:
- Baking Soda
- Boiling Water
- Goo-Gone (Or vegetable oil and baking soda mixed)
- Olive Oil
How To Do It:
1. Spray sink with vinegar and sprinkle with baking soda.
2. Let the vinegar/baking soda combo set for 10 minutes.
3. While waiting, boil hot water.
4. Rinse sink with boiling water.
5. Put more vinegar in sink and scrub it out.
6. After putting some elbow grease into it, wipe it out with a rag (or paper towel.)
7. Then spray some goo gone in the sink and wipe down the sink.
8. Put olive oil onto a rag and scrub in circles, like you're buffing wax on a car.
9. Enjoy your shining sink!